“Win $10,000 for Dancing Sweepstakes”
- WHO CAN ENTER: The Bennett Ranville Group, LLC – sponsored social media movement: Groove “Win $10,000 for Dancing Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the thirteen (13) counties making up West Michigan. Employees of Bennett Ranville Group, LLC, their agents, and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible for the Sweepstakes. All entrants must upload at least one dancing submission to Groove platform. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entries may be submitted by uploading at least one dancing video clip to the Groove platform for user views and voting. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- WHAT YOU WIN: The winner will receive a cash prize of $10,000!
- WINNER SELECTION: The selected winner will be the user of The Groove platform who received the most votes for their uploaded dancing video submission. To be eligible to win, your submission must be uploaded no later than the last day of the competition (the “Submission Deadline”). If a winner cannot be reached by email or telephone after reasonable time and effort (as determined in Bennett Ranville Group, LLC’s sole discretion), is found to be ineligible, or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, that winner will be disqualified and the runner up with the second most votes per submission will be declared the winner. If a winner returns or does not claim the Sweepstakes Prize, it will be forfeited to the runner up.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Incomplete entries are void. All federal, state, local, and provincial taxes, and all income and any other taxes, fees, and surcharges will be the sole responsibility of the Sweepstakes Prize winner. Bennett Ranville Group, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees (i) to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (ii) to be bound by the decisions of Bennett Ranville Group, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with respect to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding in all respects; and (iii) that no claim relating to any allegation regarding the award, receipt, or use, of, the Sweepstakes Prize, and no claim for damages, losses, or injuries related to the Sweepstakes Prize, shall be asserted against the Sponsor or its agents, affiliates, sale representatives, or advertising and promotion agencies. The Sweepstakes is subject to U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies make no warranty, guaranty, or representation of any kind concerning the Sweepstakes Prize, and disclaim any implied warranty concerning the Sweepstakes Prize, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies are in no way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from (i) altered, late, lost, or incomplete entries; (ii) human, telephone, computer, online, or technical malfunctions or failures (including network unavailability and disconnections); or (iii) acceptance and use of the Sweepstakes Prize or travel in connection with the Sweepstakes Prize. The Sponsor is not liable for a Sweepstakes Prize that is misdelivered or nondeliverable because of incomplete or inaccurate address information, nor is it liable for any complication with a delivery service that renders the package containing the Sweepstakes Prize nondeliverable. The Sweepstakes Prize winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or by the acceptance, possession, or use of the Sweepstakes Prize. The Sponsor will consider entries to have been submitted by the person whose name appears on the entry form. Winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release, and release of liability prior to receiving the Sweepstakes Prize.
- USE OF SWEEPSTAKES: Sponsor reserves the right to pass along the information submitted with an entry to a Sponsor representative.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: Any and all disputes relating to the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes Prize shall be subject to the internal laws of the State of Michigan and exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the state or federal courts, located in Kent County, Michigan.
- WHO WON: Sponsor will contact the winner on or before July 30th, 2020, following the date of final submissions.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bennett Ranville Group, LLC, 45 Ottawa Ave. SW Suite 1100, Grand Rapids, MI. 49503. Apple is not a sponsor, nor is affiliated in any way, shape or form with this sweepstakes.